Board of AMOS
- PHOS, represented by Philippe GILSON, CEO
- MEUSINVEST S.A. represented by Marc FOIDART
- CEFMA Consult SPRL represented by Freddy MEURS
- SOGEPA S.A. represented by Simon SERVAIS
- SAMANDA represented by Pierre PARAIRE
- BCCONSEIL represented by Bernard DELVAUX
- Philippe DEGEER
- ERNST & YOUNG S.A. represented by Philippe PIRE
- Executive Director : Philippe GILSON (CEO)
- Operation Manager & Deputy General Manager : Carlo FLEBUS
- Business Development Director: Xavier VERIANS
- Finance & Human Ressources Director: Céline GODFRIN
- Contract Officer: Valérie GERMAY
- Mechanical Manufacturing Department Director: Nicolas SALTALAMACCHIA
- Electro-Mechanical Department Director: Christophe DELREZ
- Optical Department Director: Pierre GLOESENER
ON FOCUS - Diamond TurningAdvanced Mechanical and Optical Systems (AMOS) manufactures small optical pieces by diamond turning mainly for infrared applications but also, after post polishing, for visible or ultraviolet. Concave or convex mirrors up to 500mm can be machined with extreme asphericities....
AMOS will be at SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation in Edinburgh this summer from the 26th June to 1st July 2016. ...
Press Release 2016-03-30
TECHNICAL ACTIVATION OF THE LARGEST ASIAN TELESCOPE, IN THE PRESENCE OF THE BELGIAN AND INDIAN PRIME MINISTERS Link to event's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FgMIX9IoNE & ...
Press News - 24th June 2015
AMOS SIGNS TWO MAJOR AGREEMENTS IN CHINA During H.M. King Philippe’s state visit in China this week, AMOS has signed two agreements with major Chinese players in the field of optical...