Board of AMOS
- PHOS, represented by Philippe GILSON, CEO
- MEUSINVEST S.A. represented by Marc FOIDART
- CEFMA Consult SPRL represented by Freddy MEURS
- SOGEPA S.A. represented by Simon SERVAIS
- SAMANDA represented by Pierre PARAIRE
- BCCONSEIL represented by Bernard DELVAUX
- Philippe DEGEER
- ERNST & YOUNG S.A. represented by Philippe PIRE
- Executive Director : Philippe GILSON (CEO)
- Operation Manager & Deputy General Manager : Carlo FLEBUS
- Business Developent Director: Xavier VERIANS
- Finance & Human Ressources Director: Céline GODFRIN
- Contract Officer: Valérie GERMAY
- Mechanical Manufacturing Department Director: Nicolas SALTALAMACCHIA
- Electro-Mechanical Department Director: Christophe DELREZ
- Optical Department Director: Pierre GLOESENER
ON FOCUS - Diamond TurningAdvanced Mechanical and Optical Systems (AMOS) manufactures small optical pieces by diamond turning mainly for infrared applications but also, after post polishing, for visible or ultraviolet. Concave or convex mirrors up to 500mm can be machined with extreme asphericities....
Mt ABU - M1 & M2 Mirror blank delivery at AMOS
AMOS passed an important milestone in the Mount Abu telescope project. This project, started last year, consists in the building of a brand-new optical telescope for India. The telescope will have an...
OAJ T250 Optical Quality Confirmed
J-PAS Pathfinder confirms the optical quality of the JST/T250! AMOS’ mission is to have astronomers satisfied. And we are proud to relay this press release from CEFCA about the 2.5m wide field...
Communique de presse - Sentinel 2B - Mars 2017
Sentinel 2B : Un savoir-faire liégeois bientôt sur orbite au service des citoyens