Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Civil Engineer in Mechatronics.
- You are a mechatronic civil engineer or an electrician or electromechanic;
- You have a good knowledge of electrical engineering, regulation and mechanical design (multidisciplinary competence);
- You are fluent in English (very good knowledge);
- You are rigorous and have a desire for continuous improvement;
- Creative, you know how to take initiatives and have an aptitude to work in team and to communicate well;
- You are pragmatic, concerned about the respect of technical and planning commitments;
- You are flexible and have strong abilities to adapt and learn;
- A strong experience in control loop modeling is a definite asset;
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is also an asset:
– Expertise in software such as MathCad, MatLab / Simulink, CATIA V5
– LabView, Access, PLC B & R and SIEMENS programming
The candidate will be in charge of designing, producing and testing mechatronic systems. He will report to the head of the Mechatronics division.
The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Dimensioning and choice of various mechatronic components (actuators, sensors, controllers…) – drafting of specifications;
- Definition, optimization and implementation of control loops;
- Definition of test procedures for development and performance tests and the production and reporting of such tests;
- Production of some of the machine documentation;
- Contact with suppliers, subcontractors and potential partners – follow-up of works;
- Frequent interactions with project designers, as well as with FEM calculation engineers and automation specialists.
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology;
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package;
- Learning and evolution opportunities;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com with the following reference « Civil Engineer in Mechatronics ».