Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Electromechanical Engineer.
- You hold a degree in electromechanical engineering or have at least 5 years’ experience in electromechanical design (multidisciplinary competence);
- Creative, you know how to take initiatives and have an aptitude to work in team, to communicate well and an ability to defend your technological choices;
- You are fluent in English (very good knowledge);
- You are rigorous and have a desire for continuous improvement;
- You are pragmatic, concerned about the respect of technical and planning commitments;
- You are flexible and have strong abilities to adapt and learn;
- You are familiar with CAD software, ideally CATIA V5;
- You know Excel (macros) and Microsoft Project.
The candidate will take an important part in the writing of offers of electromechanical systems. Depending on availability, he will also be in charge of designing and monitoring the production of electromechanical systems.
The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Reading of electromechanical systems specifications;
- Interaction with teams to find out solutions, writing part of the offer and the compliance matrix;
- Presentation of the offer to the Tenders Committee;
- Dimensioning and choice of various electromechanical component (bearings, materials choice, …) – writing of specifications;
- Integration and validation of assembled electromechanical components in the complete system;
- Frequent interactions with the designers assigned to the quote or the project as well as with the finite element engineers;
- Follow-up of the development planning and coordination of the various stakeholders;
We offer you an permanent contract with a full salary package, in an exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology, with opportunities to learn and evolve in a pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference « Electromechanical Engineer ».