Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Finite Element Modeling Engineer (M/F).
- You are a civil or industrial engineer in electromechanical or similar;
- You are familiar with SAMCEF software;
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 software is an asset;
- Knowledge in optics are an asset;
- Fluency in oral / written English is a plus;
- You have a professional experience of at least 5 years as a calculator;
- You are rigorous, precise and able to handle several projects all at once;
- You are pragmatic;
- You have strong skills to work and communicate towards the different teams;
- You have a desire to learn.
You will be part of the Modeling Division at AMOS.
You will be in charge of performing mechanical analyzes in close collaboration with draftsmen, project managers and customers. You will participate in the mechanical design of critical subsets.
Internally, you will refer to the manager of the Modeling Division and the various project managers.
The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Critical analysis of specifications, mechanical design and proposal of alternatives;
- Drafting of calculation reports, in accordance with the schedule and the budget allocated and evaluation of the relevance of the results produced;
- Ongoing interactions with project designers and project managers;
- Participation to internal and customer technical meetings (<10 days of travel per year).
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology;
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package;
- Learning and evolution opportunities;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com with the following reference: « Finite Element Modeling Engineer (M/F) ».