AMOS, a Liège company located in the Sart-Tilman Scientific Park, is internationally renowned for its know-how in the design and production of ultra-precision optical, mechanical, and opto-mechanical systems intended for space industry and professional astronomy. Beyond its traditional activities, AMOS develops projects in new cutting-edge applications and thus continues its expansion. AMOS is a team of 110 passionate and highly skilled employees who contribute day after day to scientific advances in the field and brilliantly meet the requirements of global customers.
To continue its development, AMOS is looking for its future HR Manager (M/F).
- In direct contact with the CEO, you define and implement an HR strategy that supports the development of AMOS while cultivating an atmosphere of performance and well-being.
- You position yourself as a real Business Partner of managerial relays. You proactively guide them in their role of development and HR management of their teams by providing processes, methods, tools, and advice.
- You ensure that the evolution of HR needs in capacity and skills is anticipated and define a coherent Employer Branding, recruitment, and skills development strategy.
- You participate in job interviews and drive the onboarding processes.
- You lead the performance management process and participate in “People Reviews”.
- You are committed to maintaining and enriching human and social relationships. You ensure close contact with employees and you work hand to hand with the communication.
You lead the consultation committee alongside the CEO.
- You develop payroll optimization solutions and ensure a balance between attractiveness, competitiveness, and retention.
- You guarantee a rigorous and efficient administrative management of HR and take care to simplify and digitize everything that can be. You ensure the transmission of salary data to the accounting department.
- You ensure AMOS regulatory compliance in all HR matters and represent the company to relevant external bodies. You are a referent in matters of social law.
- You benefit from the support of two people (1.4 FTEs) to manage all the operational activities of the department. (Salary administration and support for recruitment and internal communication).
- Holder of a Master in HR orientation, you demonstrate solid experience as a general HR Manager and have covered all areas of the function.
- You have worked in environments where engineering and production are representative and organized in project mode.
- You are fluent in English in addition to French and are familiar with the use of high-performance tools in the HR field.
- You are a credible partner through your expertise, your professionalism and your maturity, firm in principles, flexible in approach, and open in relationships.
- Your global vision and ability to take a step back allows you to challenge the organization and open up new perspectives.
- Your “action” orientation makes you efficient and pragmatic in managing operations.
- An exciting industry at the cutting edge of technology
- A strategic, impactful, and contributing role for future projects
- A complete and versatile function
- A friendly environment and many human interactions.
- A long-term contract with full salary package
Willing to take on this challenge?
Send your application without delay to Sandrine Naa, Administrative Assistant, email@example.com, with the reference « HR Manager »