Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Mechatronics Technician.
- You are a Bachelor in Automation or can justify equivalent experience;
- You have a good knowledge of electrical engineering, regulation and mechanical design (multidisciplinary competence);
- You have an advanced level in French and intermediate in English;
- You have the ability to work in a team and to communicate well;
- You are pragmatic, concerned about the respect of technical and planning commitments;
- You can read and produce electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings;
- Short-term assignments abroad are not a problem;
- A wiring experience is a plus;
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is also an asset:
– Knowledge of vacuum techniques;
– Very good knowledge of software such as as Office, See Electrical;
– PLC B & R and SIEMENS programming.
The candidate will be in charge of the optimal manufacturing (costs, deadline and quality) of the mechatronics component of the projects (electricity, pneumatics, hydraulics and cooling).
The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Dimensioning and selection of various small mechatronics equipment (circuit breakers, 24 VDC power supply, cabinets, cables, terminal blocks, etc.)
- Production of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings as well as corresponding “P & ID” schemes
- Ordering on time small equipment needed for projects as well as furniture
- Follow-up of the electrical manufacturing good process
- After a training period, operate the “vacuum and thermal” chambers of AMOS
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology;
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package;
- Learning and evolution opportunities;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais 2, 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference: “Mechatronics Technician”