Faced with the growth of its activity, AMOS is looking for an AIV OPTICAL ENGINEER (M/F).
The AIV department is in charge of the assembly, mounting and integration of the various elements that make up our products. These different elements are mainly optical and mechanical, however a set of other disciplines, such as electricity, mechatronics, thermic, etc. are an integral part of our products.
One of the fundamental missions of this team is to achieve these objectives in ultra-clean conditions, particularly in clean rooms (Iso 7 and Iso 5).
Within this department you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in studies to define the optical configurations of ongoing projects (on-board instruments, telescopes, mirrors, etc.).
- Participate in the development of the performance budget of these optical configurations, the opto-mechanical tolerancing and the drafting of the specifications of the optical elements.
- Define the experimental activities of assembly, integration, and validation of optical systems as well as the test plan that will be associated with it.
- Coordinate and participate in the realization of these AIV activities and establish the optical performance report of the tested system.
- Optical engineer training or physicist engineer or master’s in physics.
- 1 to 3 years experiences in optical design, manufacturing, or AIV; or PhD in optics or astrophysics.
- Knowledge in optical measurement methods (interferometry, 3D CMM, laser tracker).
- Advanced level in French and English.
- Resistant to stress, adaptation to a dynamic context, responsiveness to problems.
- Taste for teamworking (mechanics, mechatronics, optics) and at ease to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Organized and autonomous, ability to manage various activities.
- Rigorous and precise.
- Critical mind oriented towards continuous improvement.
– Knowledge of Zemax and Fred optical design and evaluation software.
– Experience in space industry and in clean room environment.
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology.
- A teamwork in a friendly environment.
- Learning and evolution opportunities.
- The opportunity to participate to short-term missions abroad.
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package.
Willing to take this challenge ?
Send your application to Sandrine Naa, firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference « AIV Optical Engineer».