AMOS (Advanced Mechanical & Optical Systems) is a Liège-based company specialized in the development of ultra-high opto-mechanical systems, mostly dedicated to space industry and professional astronomy.
Our technologies, products, and services contribute to the progress of humanity while inhancing science, creating a safer world, and making human activities more environmentally friendly.
Since 1983, AMOS has been an internationally recognized player who works with prestigious clients and partners around the world. More than 100 passionate employees put their expertise at the service of the development of innovative solutions, while respecting the values of the company:
- Team spirit, to unite individual strengths and assets to achieve collective success
- Excellence, through the commitment and quality of everyone’s work
- Respect, through recognition by listening, openness and consideration, whether colleague, partner, or client
In order to strengthen its teams, AMOS is looking for a Precision Manufacturing Optician Engineer ATOP (H/F).
Within the optical manufacturing workshop, you will play a central role in the implementation of the optics manufacturing (large and small dimensions) allocated by projects, in accordance with the deadlines and the required quality.
- Take part in the definition of optical manufacturing ranges for ongoing projects.
- Organize the different stages of manufacture including the use of available robot machinery.
- Participate in and organize the various stages of optical metrology component, in coordination with the teams of engineers and technicians in the workshop.
- Write manufacturing sheets, manufacturing, and test reports.
- Monitor and report the progress of manufacturing.
- You hold a degree in Optics or Physics or a master in Physics.
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a high-tech product manufacturing workshop, ideally in optics.
- You have knowledge of optical metrology methods (interferometry, 3D CMM, laser tracker).
- You are rigorous, precise, organized and have a desire for continuous improvement.
- You are pragmatic, concerned about respecting technical and planning commitments.
- You are team player with a calm and optimistic attitude towards the vagaries of the high precision manufacturing world.
- You master Excel and standard programming languages (LabView, Matlab…)
- You are motivated by technological challenges.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You share your know-how and thus ensure the enrichment of technical knowledge within your team.
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology.
- A teamwork in a friendly environment.
- Learning and evolution opportunities.
- The opportunity to participate to short-term missions abroad
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package.
Willing to take this challenge ?
Send your application to Sandrine Naa, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference « Precision Manufacturing Optician Engineer ATOP ».