Within the Ultra-Precision Machining Unit, you will be responsible for the machining of parts and components, primarily aluminum, glass and ceramic glass.
- As such, you will develop the operating range according to the customer’s plans and ensure the manufacture of the specified parts, by CFAO via the Mastercam software.
- You are independent in the manufacture of complex parts:
- Determination of the dimensions of the raw material
- Identifying and ordering the necessary tools
- Development of the operating range, preparation of the necessary tools / assemblies
- Production of parts
- Dimensional control of certain measures after machining
- You will have to interact with the designers of the Design Office.
- You share your know-how and thus ensure the increasing of technical knowledge within your team.
- You will be under the responsibility of the Precision Machining Leader who will inform you of the project schedule and you will be fully responsible for your achievements and their deadlines.
- You are an experienced technician (10 years minimum) in 3/5 axis milling.
- You have a solid experience in milling complex and high precision parts.
- You have a good knowledge of CAD / CAM.
- You master workshop metrology.
- You are motivated by technological challenges and by precision manufacturing.
- You demonstrate rigor and methodology: recording and reporting of information.
- You demonstrate autonomy.
- Fluency in technical English is a plus.
- An exciting industry at the cutting edge of technology.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Teamwork in a friendly environment.
- A long-term contract with full salary package.
Willing to take on this challenge?
Send your application without delay to Sandrine Naa, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference « Precision milling operator ».