Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its project-teams, AMOS is searching for one Project Manager.
- You have an University level or a Master/PhD in Engineering;
- An expertise in one of the following technical areas is mandatory: mechanics, optics, mechatronics;
- At least 8 years in industrial experience:
– As an engineer, you built your technical expertise during at least 3 years in the field of multidisciplinary and high technology projects;
– In addition to your experiences as an engineer, you have acted as project manager during at least 3 years by applying the project management (e.g.: PMI©, …) good practices;
- By leveraging on your strong technical background, you are able to coordinate an engineering team from
the design phase to the manufacturing, integration, verification and on-site installation;
- You are at ease when communicating with customers and suppliers;
- You are able to communicate efficiently in English and French;
- You are able to write technical and project management documents in relation with your Project Manager role;
- You are methodical, rigorous and organized;
- You have good relational skills and you are assertive;
- An experience with project management in ERP environment is an asset.
You will be Project Manager for space projects in the Space Business Line. You will also be involved in the preparation of offers to customers.
- Work for a world leader in space optics and opto-mechanical sub-systems;
- Involved in cutting-edge technology projects and flagship scientific programs;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment;
- A remuneration in line with your expertise.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference: “Project Manager”