Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its project-teams, AMOS is searching for one Project Manager.
- You have an University level or a Master/PhD in Engineering;
- An expertise in one of the following technical areas is mandatory: mechanics, optics, mechatronics;
- At least 8 years in industrial experience:
– As an engineer, you built your technical expertise during at least 3 years in the field of multidisciplinary and high technology projects;
– In addition to your experiences as an engineer, you have acted as project manager during at least 3 years by applying the project management (e.g.: PMI©, …) good practices;
- By leveraging on your strong technical background, you are able to coordinate an engineering team from
the design phase to the manufacturing, integration, verification and on-site installation;
- You are at ease when communicating with customers and suppliers;
- You are able to communicate efficiently in English and French;
- You are able to write technical and project management documents in relation with your Project Manager role;
- You are methodical, rigorous and organized;
- You have good relational skills and you are assertive.
You will be the Project Manager for ground-based telescopes, telescopes or subsystems projects. You will also be involved in the preparation of offers to customers.
- Work fo a world leader in astronomical telescopes and technology expert in all its market;
- Involved in cutting-edge technology projects and flagship scientific programs;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment;
- A remuneration in line with your expertise.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com with the following reference: “Project Manager”