Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its Projects Quality Office, AMOS is looking for one Project Quality Engineer.
- You have a Master in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related, providing you a wide scientific and technical background.
- A specialization in electro-mechanics, materials and processes and/or space technology is an asset.
- Proven knowledge in Quality and Product Assurance, Dependability, Safety, Cleanliness and Contamination is also an asset.
- You are preferably familiar with quality approach methodologies and root-causes investigation.
- You feel comfortable dealing with standards and directives; ideally, you are knowledgeable of European Space Agency Quality Standards (ECSS) and ISO 9001-2015.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are able to write technical documents in relation with your Project Quality Engineer role.
- You are a good communicator, curious, pragmatic, methodical, rigorous and well organized.
- You have a good sense of diplomacy, but you can also use assertiveness when needed.
- Experience in the space industry – and especially related to Quality and Product Assurance – is preferred but not required.
- You are the Project Quality Engineer, on projects assigned to you, supporting AMOS project teams mainly in charge of equipment for space applications, starting from the design phase up to the delivery.
- As such, you are responsible of several disciplines related to Project Quality: Product Assurance management, Critical Items control, Non-Conformance management and control, Quality Assurance, Dependability, Safety and Hazard Analysis, PMP (Parts, Materials and Processes), Cleanliness and Contamination Control, etc.
- You are the warrant of the conformity of the delivered product versus the contractual requirements and all applicable standards, as well as regarding legal aspects and regulations in force.
- You edit the required project documentation assigned to your function and you ensure their follow-up.
- You follow the design, manufacturing, assembly, integration, testing and delivery activities in house and sub-contracted.
- You participate to project meetings with the customers and the suppliers and you interface directly with your counterparts.
- You participate to quality audits.
- You are reporting to the Projects Quality Office Manager.
We offer a remuneration package in line with your expertise in a key position in a high-tech company, leader on its market, the involvement in an international technological market with highly rewarding goals, some of them being at the forefront of mankind capabilities and a pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com with the following reference « Project Quality Engineer ».