Located in the Liège science park in Angleur (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to space industry and professional astronomy. The know-how of AMOS is placing the company as a European, and even world, leader in space instrumentation, space simulator and telescope industry. In order to strengthen its Quality Office, AMOS is searching for one (M/F): Quality Engineer.
- You are the Quality Engineer, on projects assigned to you, supporting AMOS project teams mainly in charge of equipment for space applications, starting from the design phase up to the delivery.
- You are the warrant of the conformity of the delivered product versus the contractual requirements and all applicable standards, as well as regarding legal aspects and regulations in force.
- You draw up the required project documentation assigned to your function and you ensure their follow-up.
- You follow the design, manufacturing, assembly, integration, testing and delivery activities in house and sub-contracted.
- You participate to project meetings with the customers and the suppliers and you interface directly with your counterparts.
- You participate to quality audits.
- You are reporting to the Quality Office Manager.
- You have a master’s in engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related, providing you a wide scientific and technical background.
- A specialization in electro-mechanics, materials and processes and/or space technology is an asset.
- Proven knowledge in Quality and Product Assurance, Dependability, Safety, Cleanliness and Contamination is also an asset.
- You are – preferably – familiar with the methodologies related to the treatment of nonconformities and root causes investigation.
- You feel comfortable dealing with standards and directives; ideally, you are knowledgeable of European Space Agency Quality Standards (ECSS), ISO 9001-2015 and EN9100.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are able to write technical documents in relation with your Project Quality Engineer role.
- You are a good communicator, curious, pragmatic, methodical, rigorous and well organized.
- You have a good sense of diplomacy, but you can also use assertiveness when needed.
- Experience in the space industry – and especially related to Quality and Product Assurance – is preferred but not required.
- A company, technology flagship of Liège and leader in its market.
- An involvement in international projects on cutting-edge technology sectors.
- A pleasant environment with opportunities for learning and evolution.
- A permanent contract with a full salary package and remuneration in line with your expertise.
Send your application with the reference “Quality Engineer” to Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant:
– By letter to: AMOS sa – Liège science park – Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 – 4031 Angleur (Belgium)
– By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org