Located in Liège Science Park, Sart Tilman, AMOS specializes in the design and manufacture of high precision opto-mechanical systems. AMOS know-how places the company in the concert of world leaders in the fields of space optics and professional astronomical telescopes.
Faced with the growth of its activity, AMOS is looking for a SYSTEMS ENGINEER to strengthen its teams.
- You hold a degree in Mechanics, Electromechanics or Physics engineering (Master or PhD in Physics).
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a System Engineer in multidisciplinary high-tech projects, or 10 years of experience as an expert in multidisciplinary high-tech projects, in at least two of the following areas: mechanical, optical, mechatronic, thermal.
- You have good knowledge of Matlab, MS Office and MS Project softwares and a solid experience in modeling (mechanical, physical and / or mechatronics).
- You show great intellectual curiosity (technical multidisciplinarity).
- Experience in managing technical requirements (definition, monitoring, validation) is an asset.
- You are rigorous, reliable and you have good writing skills (reports/ technical documents).
- You have a spirit of analysis and synthesis and are sensitive to the importance of “Knowledge Management”.
- You know how to manage your time and your priorities.
Your role is to ensure that system performance specifications are met, to capitalize on the know-how of system engineering developments, to participate in the maintenance and development of simulation tools (“end to end models”) and ensure the technical consistency of projects.
You will also have the following tasks:
- Define the technical architecture of various projects.
- Establish and guarantee system performance error budgets for (multidisciplinary) projects.
- Declining the system specifications in the different trades (distribution of subsystems and tolerances, etc.)
- Provide technical interface with customers and subcontractors with the support of business experts.
- Consolidate the elements coming from the various technical expertise of the project.
- Define and formalize methods and ensure their continuous improvement.
- Provide technical support in system engineering to responses to calls for tenders.
- English: good knowledge in speaking and writing. Knowing another language is an asset.
- Travels: willing to travel abroad maximum 2 weeks, several times per year.
We offer a permanent contract with a full salary package in an exciting, state-of-the-art, international business sector, with learning and development opportunities in a work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference « System Engineer ».