Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes. In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for:
- You are Civil Engineer in Physics (Master or PHD in Physics).
- You have between 0 to 5 years of professional experience.
- You have a solid technical background in at least two of the following areas: mechanical, thermal, control system and optics.
- You have good knowledge of the following software: Matlab, MS Office and MS Project and master calculation software.
- You have some experience in modeling (mechanical, physical or mechatronic).
- You thrive for multidisciplinary projects.
- You have a good analytical mind.
- You are rigorous, reliable and you have good writing skills (reports/ technical documents).
- You have a sense of responsibilities and team spirit.
- You know how to manage your time and your priorities.
- You are curious for any intellectual challenge (technical multidisciplinary).
You will be joining AMOS in support to the team of systems engineers which is responsible for guaranteeing and verifying the performances of the products developed by AMOS. Your function will involve the establishment and monitoring of technical budgets, the use and improvement of multi-physical simulation tools (“end to end models”), as well as the preparation and participation in the test phases of the systems developed by AMOS. You will work closely with a more experienced system engineer.
- English: good knowledge in speaking and writing. Knowing another language is an asset.
- Travels: willing to travel abroad maximum 2 weeks, several times per year.
We offer a remuneration package in line with your expertise in a key position in a high-tech company, leader on its market, the involvement in an international technological market with highly rewarding goals, some of them being at the forefront of mankind capabilities and a pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com with the following reference « System Engineer ».