Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its System Engineering Division, AMOS is looking for one System Engineer.
- You are Civil Engineer in Mechanics, Electro mechanic or Physics (Master or PHD in Physics).
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as a system engineer in the field of multidisciplinary and high technology projects or 10 years’ experience as an expert in high-tech and multidisciplinary projects in at least 2 of the following disciplines: mechanical, optical, mechatronic and thermal.
- You have good knowledge of the following software: Matlab, MS Office and MS Project or similar tools.
- You are familiar with the « Knowledge Management ».
- You have some experience in modeling (mechanical, physical or mechatronic).
- You have an analytical mind.
- You are rigorous, reliable and you have good writing skills (reports/ technical documents).
- You have a sense of responsibilities (guaranteeing the final performances of the system).
- You are a team player.
- You know how to manage your time and your priorities.
- You are curious for any intellectual challenge (technical multidisciplinary).
As a System Engineer, your role will be:
- to ensure that system performance requirements are met
- to enhance the know-how of developments in system engineering
- to participate in the maintenance and development of simulation tools (end to end models)
- and to ensure the technical coherence of the project
You will have the following tasks:
- provide the technical architecture of a project.
- establish and guarantee error budgets for system performance of projects (multidisciplinary).
- dispatch system specifications among the different roles (distribution of subsystems and tolerances …).
- establish and formalize methods and ensure their continuous improvement.
- provide technical interface with customers and subcontractors with the support of business experts.
- consolidate the elements coming from the different technical expertise of the project.
- provide technical support to system engineering for bidding responses.
- English: good knowledge in speaking and writing. Knowing another language is an asset.
- Travels: willing to travel abroad maximum 2 weeks, several times per year.
We offer a remuneration package in line with your expertise in a key position in a high-tech company, leader on its market, the involvement in an international technological market with highly rewarding goals, some of them being at the forefront of mankind capabilities and a pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference « System Engineer ».