Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes. In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Technology Development Engineer (M/F).
- You are master graduate in engineering or physics with an expertise in the field of optics, astrophysics or space engineering;
- You have a PhD or 5 years experiences in R&D, in the domain of optical, astronomical or space instruments.
- You are passionate by technological challenges;
- You are autonomous, creative and results-oriented;
- You are fluent in English (French is an advantage);
- You have experience with development and analysis software such as Zemax, CodeV, Matlab, Python, Labview, etc…;
- You demonstrate rigour and precision and have the will for continuous amelioration;
- You are pragmatic, solicitous of technical commitments and planning imperatives;
- You share your know-how and ensure technical knowledge enrichment in your team.
You will be integrated in a multidisciplinary project team where you will contribute to the developments of innovative instruments and technologies for space (earth observation payloads) and ground-based telescopes. You will be in charge of design, system analysis and test activities under the lead of a Project Supervisor and a Department manager. You will play important role in the production of projects deliverables (report, model and software), and in internal diffusions of new knowledge and practices.
- A company, technology flagship of Wallonia and leader in its market;
- A cutting-edge technology sector;
- A work with stimulating and meaningful goals;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment;
- A remuneration in line with your expertise.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the following reference: “Technology Development Engineer”.