Located in Belgium (Liège), AMOS (Advanced Mechanical & Optical Systems) is a company specialized in the development of ultra-high opto-mechanical systems, mostly dedicated to the space industry satellites and to the professional astronomy telescopes.
Our technologies, products, and services contribute to the progress of humanity while increasing our know-how, creating a safer world, and making human activities more efficient and friendly to the environment. Thus, enabling a better understanding of our planet and the universe.
Since 1987, AMOS is an internationally recognized player who works with prestigious clients and partners around the world. More than 100 passionate employees put their expertise at the service of the development of innovative solutions, while respecting the values of the company:
- Team spirit to unite individual strengths and assets to achieve collective success
- Excellence through the commitment and quality of everyone’s work
- Respect through recognition by listening, openness and consideration of everyone, whether colleague, partner, or client.
In order to strengthen its teams, AMOS is looking for a Thermal Architect (M/F).
You hold a strategic position as a thermal architect and act as an expert with the various departments of the organization.
- Thermal studies, modeling and analyzes
- Architecture and sizing of thermal control (cooling / heating) active and passive
- Thermal performance predictions / Power budget / Thermal rejection capacity / Flow balance
- Conception of the thermal control architecture of the systems – thermal hardware
- Manufacturing follow-up, hardware integration, inspection, verification and validation
- Realization of thermal vacuum test campaigns (prediction / live monitoring / post processing)
- Follow-up with the thermal hardware subcontractors (planning, technical interface, verification and validation)
- Support in engineering activities
- Civil or industrial engineer specialized in aerospace / space
- You have acquired a solid expertise in the design of space systems
- You have real expertise as an energy specialist – thermal engineer
- Strong thermal data analysis skills, ability to lead calculations, modeling and drafting of validating documents
- Experience in thermal design – thermal hardware management
- You master modeling tools such as: Systema or Thermica and ESATAN
- You are fluent in French and English
- Good skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You are organized, precise, rigorous and efficient
- A strategic position in a cutting-edge field, surrounded by experts passionate about space
- A responsible function, rich both technically and in terms of human contacts (internal colleagues and subcontractors)
- An permanent contract with an attractive salary package and many extra-legal benefits
Willing to take this challenge ?
Send your application to Sandrine Naa, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference « Thermal Architect».