Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Thermal Engineer.
- You are a Thermal Engineer;
- You master the thermal design applied to embedded space equipment;
- You master ESATAN.
You will be part of the Modeling Division at AMOS and you will be in charge of the thermal aspects of the projects, which will give you a large autonomy.
Internally, you will refer to the manager of the Modeling Division and the various project managers.
The projects consist mainly of optical subassemblies of government satellites as well as related ground testing facilities.
The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Critical analysis of the specifications (orbits, exhibition, .kernel files etc …);
- Design and dimensioning of thermal control by reconciling internal and customer needs;
- Required stationary and transient analyzes / calculations (conduction, convection, radiation, CFD);
- Establishment of specifications for suppliers and subcontractors;
- Supervise the AIT;
- Follow-up of thermal tests. Exploitation and correlation of results;
- Direct contacts with customers.
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology;
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference « Ingénieur thermicien ».