Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Ultra High Precision Machine Operator.
- You are a Technician in Mechanical Machining;
- You hold a diploma of CESS or CQ6 type in Mechanical Machining;
- You have a professional experience of at least 3 years on a CNC machine;
- You are able to take charge of manufacturing simple parts from a plan (reading plan, operating ranges, choice of tools / parameters, machining, control);
- You are rigorous;
- You are motivated by the manufacture of complex and ultra-precise pieces;
- You are willing to work shift schedule;
- Good knowledge of CAD and / or CAD / CAM software is a plus;
- Fluency in oral / written English is a plus.
The candidate will be in charge of the machining of optical quality surfaces on ultraprecision diamond turning machine.
The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Clamping and alignment of parts on machine;
- Programming and machining of optical quality surfaces on ultraprecision lathe;
- Optical parts cleaning;
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology;
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package;
- Learning and evolution opportunities;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 2 à 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com with the following reference: « Ultra High Precision Machine Operator ».