To strengthen its teams, AMOS is looking for an Ultra-Precision Manufacturing Engineer (M/F).
Within the optical manufacturing workshop, you are integrated into the ultra-precision parts machining unit (optical and mechanical parts).
- You ensure the technical follow-up of the diamond machining operators (on a Nanotech 350 FG machine), in particular in the resolution of technical problems, the verification and validation of the assembly alignment parameters, the precision of the machining results and operations reporting;
- You take part in the preparation of methods and operating ranges in diamond machining;
- You are involved in the logistics of supplies/suppliers and subcontractors, in connection with the manufacturing processes (preparation of specifications, planning of shipments and returns of parts in accordance with the workshop schedule);
- You contribute to the validation of incoming and outgoing flows of parts (inspection of parts, drafting of compliance reports, monitoring of the status of parts).
- You are an industrial engineer with 3 years or more of experience in the field of precision machining in a mechanical production workshop; experience in the field of optical manufacturing/metrology is an asset;
- You have strong adaptability and learning skills;
- You are organized and methodical and appreciate teamworking;
- You have good communication skills;
- You show analytical and synthesis skills;
- You are willing to work staggered and flexible hours, including every Saturdays;
- You are fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology.
- A teamwork in a friendly and international environment, with daily exchanges in English.
- Learning and evolution opportunities.
- The opportunity to participate to short-term missions abroad.
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package.
Willing to take on this challenge?
Send your application to Sandrine Naa, email@example.com with the reference « Ultra-Precision Manufacturing Engineer ».