Bake-out facility for ESA
This equipment was designed and manufactured for the material study laboratory of ESA (ESTEC).
This vacuum vessel is used to qualify and to quantify the outgazing effects of different materials under variation of pressure and temperature.
- The equipment is composed of :
- a vacuum chamber of 500 mm diameter and 800 mm length ;
- a turbo-molecular pumping system ;
- a thermal table 200 x 300 x 15 mm in copper ;
- three radial shrouds in copper and one cold finger (LN2)
Bake-out facility for Submicron – Russia
Similar bake-out facilities were also produced for Submicron in Russia.